Students : why participate to the RDV Forum
With more than 2200 students already involved in CRIAQ projects, the Consortium believes in the potential and talent of today’s young people, who are essential to the air mobility of the future!
The RDV Forum 2023 will be an opportunity to establish your first contacts or to expand your network within the industry.
This major collaborative R&D event will allow you to:
- Meet industry leaders;
- Discuss with experts about their experiences in the field;
- Participate in CRIAQ projects related to your research interests;
- Find a job or an internship among the wide variety of companies gathered in one place;
- Find out about the different careers available to you in the field;
- Assist in the development of innovative projects and discover the technologies that will shape the industry of tomorrow!
Students, the RDV Forum 2023 “Impact Showcase” will give you the opportunity to present at the “My Aero Thesis in 180 seconds” contest. You will have the opportunity to present your research project in an event where the international aerospace ecosystem converges. Moreover, if your project is selected, you will get a free ticket to attend the event!
Reserve your place now!
Find more practical information to register on the student registration page .